Group Applications for Artists
It is possible for groups of artists working together on a particular project (from the same or different disciplines) to put in an application for a group grant. The first step is for all the participating artists who have not so far been granted a Log-In to put in eligibility submissions.
The conditions for a Group Application are that:
- Every member of the group must already have been awarded eligibility and given a Log-In
- Every member of the group must be resident in the UK for tax purposes
- One single member of the group must make the application and follow through with all the administration
- This artist will be called the Group Administrator
- The Group Administrator must be an eligible artist and a member of the group
- The Group Administrator may not be changed during the process of the application and the project
- The project itself must be a single and one-off situation, even if it extends over a long period of time
- All the members of the group must be involved in the project
- The grant will be applied solely for board and lodging for members of the group
It is possible for others (such as administrators) to be fully involved in the project, but they will not be counted in the numbers for the grant unless they are individually eligible. They may join the group at the place of residence, but will not be supported by the Trust.
The grant may not be applied to materials, work spaces or anything other than board and lodging.
PLEASE NOTE: Group Administrators will need their own Log-In details to enter the system and make an application. They will also need to have available the applicant ID for each member of the group, though not the passwords.
THE GROUP ADMINISTRATOR SHOULD THEN CONTACT THE SECRETARY BY E-MAIL TO PROCEED TO AN APPLICATION. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC APPLICATION FORM FOR GROUPS.